Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hand Me the Freakin' Mic, It's MY Turn Now

I'm never the one to initiate a karaoke session, nor the type who gets giddy over it. Truth of the matter is, I enjoy it only as soon as the alcohol sets in. But since I'm declaring today the perfect time to start change, I'm belting out this tune as well as this one, YouTube style.

Hoping for a perfect score. Cheers to sleepless nights, y'all.

(Blogger's being a bastard and won't let me post videos, so this is the best I can do.)

2 comments:

  1. copy the html file of the youtube video and paste it in your rough draft, that should be embedded. and follow my blog!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayaw parin. it says error blah blah. been trying for more than a week na. dati naman i was able to do it.

    ReplyDelete