I met someone.
We had a decent chat despite the surrounding decibel levels as intense as our conversation. He asked for my number. I gave him my e-mail. Don't ask me why.
So maybe he liked me enough to actually e-mail. He was in Bohol and will be back in a few weeks. Maybe you want to go out with me, he said. I gave him my number and he texted me, saying that he's back the day after and wants to have dinner.
As soon as he arrived, he sent me a text to say that he'll get back to me as soon as he's settled down. So I waited. For four hours I waited, and for the days, weeks that followed, he didn't reply to my text if we were still on for that night.
The only logical reason behind this fucktardation is that he's dead, is what went on in my head. I mean, you ask somebody out, get stabbed with an ice pick, next thing you (and your date don't) know, you're pronounced dead on arrival. Not unusual; your time could be that same time. Right. Convinced.
I got a text tonight.
Hi it s j_____. I m so sorry that u didn t had any news but the police stopped me in manila and my visa was overstay and they locked me in jail 5 days and they kick me out to europ. Believ me or not. It s the thrue. I was dying to see u.
At least now, I got "almost dated an ex-con" ticked off my bucket list. Even when it's not actually there.
My friends' weren't shocked; they were quite amused. Because it had to be me. Again. And again. AND AGAIN.
Believ me or not. It s the thrue.
Ngayon ko lang nabasa ito.
ReplyDeleteThe thrue ampuch :D Aliw!
Nangyari talaga yan, and it s the thrue! Shet sarap lang sabihin eh.
ReplyDelete