Chatting with her made me feel old and young at the same time, positively on both counts. It was only typical that I talked to her about school crushes, Gael Garcia Bernal, and our shared inaptitude in the forever catastrophe that is mathematics (yes, in that order, shame on me). Seeing her eyebrows furrowed on cam, looking all serious not to mention very much like her father's female clone as she slowly types her replies to her Ninang Diona, brightened up my exaggeratedly dull afternoon. I'm proud not just because she's class valedictorian but also because she's a witty girl, joking about Jollibee cooking dinner for them at home, and when asked if I could see him to check if she's telling the truth, she apologetically said that the mascot just didn't want to see me at the moment.
On a more serious note, I just wish the government really does something for this brilliant kid's future. And seeing all these crappy presidential campaign ads (Noynoy Aquino rappin' while Erap makes a comeback), I realized I better wish harder.
(Click images for a clearer read of the excerpts)



angkyuuuuuuuuuut!
ReplyDeletetrue, nakakaloka. ako nga college na ata natutuo magchat anubeh.
natawa ako sa last panel bilang wala akong kaalam alam dyan!hahahaha
diba. gagawa pa si bakla ng conflict. diona vs. chef jollibee ang tema. kelan pa nagprito ng manok si jollibee diba.
ReplyDeleteat duuuyyy college na rin ako naintroduce sa YM chat pota. nung high school yata parang pahapyaw na email lang. unoplusfour@edsamail.com.ph duuuyyy
ReplyDeletehaha sikat ang account ko! :D
ReplyDelete--obri
gaga sinensor ko ung address mo haha
ReplyDeleteohno naaalala ko pa yung unoplusfour infairness!
ReplyDeleteako johnedel something ehwwww