Sunday, June 26, 2011

Drunken "Art"

Last week, Earvin invited me to his birthday party. Got stuck in my room all Friday and was seriously craving beer--both thanks to Falcon--so I met up with my college friends Elaine and Ryan yesterday for a pre-party party at Sarah's (where else?). Needless to say, Horsie gave us a good kick (and I'm not referring to Ryan) and by the time we transferred to Bellissimo where Earvin's party is, Elaine and I were already tipsy. (Ryan opted for some guy from Planet Romeo instead of going with us because he wasn't invited, but that's another issue, I mean, story.) The birthday boy gave us a cardboard each and coloring materials (which Elaine referred to as raw materials) that we used to answer "What's your dream destination?" While everyone else's masterpiece was screaming with so much effort (think beautifully organized chaos of magazine cutouts), this shitty randomness was the only thing my brains and fingers were able to come up with:


Just in case you're wondering, I totally am aware that Burma is not, and will never be part of Europe. And yes, I had to quote the in-house soloist singing live just because I don't have any power to make him stop performing his 96.3 W Rock-inspired playlist. I'm not saying he can't sing, though.

Anyway, happy birthday, Earvams!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha!! natawa ako sa horsie but not Ryan. BTW, may issue?! chos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. meron bakla pero naresolb na. baket gusto mo ba ulit buhayin? chova

    ReplyDelete